Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Meeting Addy

The other day, I was walking to work when this young lady approched me and commented on my shoes. It happened to be a little bizzare for me, mostly because that had never happened to me before while living in Austrailia. Well the girls name is Addy and she is really, very nice. We exchanged phone numbers and we are actually meeting up after I'm finished work tomorrow and we are meeting up with some of Addy's friends. I am super stoaked that I met Addy when I did because I was really starting to get tiered of not knowing anyone beyond their first name here. I really don't mind being alone, in fact I might like it too much, but it's nice to have some company around sometimes. Addy said she lived in Austrailia her whole life and next Saturday she is celebrating her 20th Birthday, which she openly invited me to come celebrate with her. I may go, but then again I'm not too fimilair with anyone there, but we will see....
Please comment below and tell me if you would go!

I love you guys, talk to you soon...

Aria

4 comments:

  1. I would definitely go! It will give you a chance to not only have fun with your new friend, but to also meet other people, too! It might sound scary at first, but once you are having fun you are going to forget why you were scared in the first place. Give it a try. If you don't like it, you can always leave :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go, it sounds like it would be a fantastic time!! We should definitely catch up sometime Aria, I miss you!!
    - Tilly all the way from back home <3
    P.S What I mean is that I'll come all the way to where you are and hang out!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Aria,
    It was really nice meeting you the other day! I hope we can get together again soon, and would really like it if you came to my birthday party. It will be lots of fun, and will give you the opportunity to meet more people! I really hope to see you soon!
    Your New Friend,
    Addy (Kali Rauhe)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Aria,
    You might not know me, but I'm May, a friend of Addy's. I think that you should definitely come to the party! It's always a fun time and there's lots of cool people to meet and connect with. I think it would be a great way for you to get comfortable here and have a great night out(: hope to see you there!
    - May

    ReplyDelete

Should I go home?