Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rocky Road

Hey!

I hope all of you guys are doing well this afternoon! Comment below your thoughts on today if you wish.Here in Australia it's a bit gloomy out and I don't know if it's the gloomy weather or just a recurring thought, but recently it's been creeping around my mind. With all the traveling I've been doing lately it's hard to hide what's underneath the surface of my skin, boiling. Everything is starting to surface and it's worrying me. I'm starting to miss...some of the things that aren't with me on this journey. I know that soon I am  going to slip out of reach of what once was. I don't know if i can deal with that, I'm starting to re-think why I started this journey to begin with. I thought I could distance myself for a while and get away from everything, giving myself space to breathe and think. Maybe I'm on this journey because I'm running away from something I couldn't deal with...I don't know. All I know is that I am far away from everything and everyone. Too far away to make things right at least... I'm not sure what I need to do to fix this, I need to keep moving right now though. Maybe I will think of what to do this week. Maybe I'm just totally over thinking this, thanks for always letting me vent to you guys! 

Your the BEST!

With much love from Australia,

Aria 



                Sydney Harbour Bridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Should I go home?